Real Madrid icon, Raul has added another job title with his beloved club after being appointed as an ambassador.

Raul Gonzalez Blanco was yesterday officially honored by club president, Ramon Calderon as a Real Madrid ambassador at the Santiago Bernabeu VIP box. His new duties, which he will undertake during his free time and no doubt after his playing career, will include traveling around the world to help the less fortunate through football and also to promote the image of Real Madrid. During the presentation, Calderon joked in his speech that the ‘Number 7’ will be the club’s first winter signing, before congratulating and passing the microphone over to the captain.

“I thank the club for giving me another important role to play. I will carry out my functions as best I can to enhance the image and prestige of this club. This is a great day for me. I have been here for 14 years and to be appointed ambassador brings me great joy. There is no better position and I ensure that I will do a good job to promote all the values that I have,” affirmed Raul.
Raul then revealed that his first duties will be to visit a joint-football school that advocates peace between Israel and Palestine. Calderon concluded the proceedings by stating: “A club with the prestige like Real Madrid must demonstrate that we do not contribute more problems to our surroundings. Goal.com
“We all share a common goal and we help those who are in need.”


See some of his glorious goals for Real Madrid in this video;

0 comments

Your Ad Here

Recent Entries




The Glorious of Footy Images

The Glorious of Footy Videos

Glorious Links