Manchester United striker Carlos Tevez has risked the wrath of Sir Alex Ferguson by reacting to the manager's comments regarding his contract situation.

Tevez has spent a lot of time on the bench. Tevez, 24, has revealed his disappointment at speculation that he had rejected a new offer from the Premier League champions, and reiterated his desire for his future to be sorted.

''I didn't like him (Ferguson) saying I didn't like the offer I was made because neither my agent nor me were given one." the Argentina international, whose deal runs out in the summer, told Radio del Plata. ''I don't know anything on my future. United know what they must pay if they want me to stay. I want to stay but the club have not made any offer. I've been waiting for them for a year and a half."
Tevez also was on collision course with Alex Ferguson after insisting: I’d love to play for Real Madrid. The striker dropped his bombshell by revealing a desire to join the club that Manchester United boss Fergie despises the most. Tevez admitted in a Spanish magazine:
“Who wouldn’t want to play for Real Madrid? Like Manchester, they are one of the best clubs in the world and it would be a pleasure to play for them.”
New Real boss Juande Ramos is keen on Tevez and the player says he would love to face Barcelona ace and pal Lionel Messi.

1 comments

  1. Anonymous  

    January 6, 2009 at 5:57 PM

    Real Madrid one of the best clubs in the world? Surely he can't really truly believe that. LOL.

Your Ad Here

Recent Entries




The Glorious of Footy Images

The Glorious of Footy Videos

Glorious Links